Price: Ask prices
PADI Advanced Open Water
Price: Ask prices
Exploration, excitement and new experiences are what await you on the advanced open water package. Over three days you will discover the underwater paradise that is Cozumel national park, dive into the crystal clear waters of Mexico’s famous cenotes, and explore the beautiful local reefs.
This course is perfect for those who want to expand their scuba skills through fun adventure dives. This course spans over three days in three spectacular locations. All days are flexible and can be tailored to fit around your schedule
We will give you everything need to have fun underwater, except your personal bathing suit.
During the advanced open water package you will do 6 adventure dives with your Instructor.
The schedule could be different based on the location but we usually meet at the dive shop half an hour before the boat depart to try the equipment and listen to the briefing.
- Being comfortable in the water and have good swimming ability.
- Be at least 12 years old
- Be in reasonably good health
- Be a certified Open Water diver or equivalent
- Complete the Advanced Open Water Releases and Medical Questionnaire (PDF)
- A ‘Yes’ Response on the previous Medical Questionnaire will require you and your physician to complete and sign the PADI Medical Statement Form (PDF) stating that you are fit to dive. This is ONLY needed if you have a ‘Yes’ response to any of the medical questions on the Medical Questionnaire.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to allow you into the water, for either program, until the proper documents have been completed, signed and presented to your instructor.
To reserve your spot, it is required to pay a deposit of 10% in advance. The deposit is paid via Paypal.