To get your PADI Scuba Diver Certification you must:
- understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three sections of the Open Water Diver Manual.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just three training dives in a pool or confined water.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two dives from the boat or shore depending on which resort you visit. This is your chance to put on some fins, strap on a mask and experience an amazing adventure!
You should expect to use approx. 10-15 hours in total in 1 to 2 days. This includes reading, understanding and going over the theory and all the exercises you must complete in the five dives.
The price include:
- PADI 5 Star Scuba Diver Certification.
- Price includes hire of all necessary equipment for the course.
- All required gear is supplied during the course (there are no catches – you won’t be required to buy any additional gear for the course)
- One day lesson (theory review, confined water training and 2 open water dives).
- Courses daily.
- Maximum of 4 students per PADI Instructor.
- Free photo for your certification card.
- PADI offline PDF manual, online eBook, eTraining logbook, digital RDP.
- Special conditions apply to the Budget Course, please read the contents of the Conditions tab carefully.
Prerequisites for learning to dive
- Be at least 10 years old
- Have adequate swimming skills
- Be in good physical health
- Download and complete the following required forms:
• PADI Medical Statement (PDF) (Note: The Medical Statement ONLY needs to be signed by a physician if you answer any medical question with a ‘YES’)
• Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement (PDF)
• Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding (PDF)
Additional requirements for children 10-11 years old:
In addition to the forms listed above, each participant and their legal guardian must read and provide a signed copy of the
- Youth Diving Responsibility and Risks Acknowledgment (PDF)
- View the Youth Diving: Responsibility and Risk Video Click here to view video