Price: 600 USD
Rescue Diver Package
Price: 600 USD
The rescue diver course is by far the most challenging yet rewarding scuba course. Many divers refer to this as their favorite course and it is easy to see why. During this package you will learn to prevent and manage potential problems in the water and become a better, safer and more confident diver all while having great fun.
When you complete your rescue package with Dive Life we also teach you 3 specialties to further your rescue skills:
- O2 Provider
- Marine Life Injuries specialty
- Emergency first response for adults, children and infants
- EFR Secondary care
This course allows you to advance your skills as a dive buddy and be prepared for any emergencies. While this is a serious course it is also full of laughter and fun and creates an enjoyable environment to learn new skills.
During the three days you will develop your knowledge and skills in both confined (pool or shallow water) and open water here in playa del Carmen.
We will give you everything need to have fun underwater, except your personal bathing suit.
During the Rescue diver and EFR package you will do 2 full days of in water training with your Instructor.
The schedule could be different based on the location but we usually meet at the dive shop half an hour before the boat depart to try the equipment and listen to the briefing.
- Being comfortable in the water and have good swimming ability.
- Be at least 10 years old
- Be in reasonably good health
- Be a certified Adventure diver with experience in navigation.
- Complete the Rescue diver Releases and Medical Questionnaire (PDF)
- A ‘Yes’ Response on the previous Medical Questionnaire will require you and your physician to complete and sign the PADI Medical Statement Form (PDF) stating that you are fit to dive. This is ONLY needed if you have a ‘Yes’ response to any of the medical questions on the Medical Questionnaire.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to allow you into the water, for either program, until the proper documents have been completed, signed and presented to your instructor.
To reserve your spot, it is required to pay a deposit of 10% in advance. The deposit is paid via Paypal.