Price: 1500 USD
PADI Dive Master Package
Price: 1500 USD
Want to take your passion for diving and share it with others? As a Dive Master you can do what you love for a career. This course is the first level of your professional diving career. At Dive Life we care about making great dive professionals who will pass on their knowledge and passion to others.
This package includes:
- Digital Underwater Photographer Instructor
- EFR instructor
- O2 Provider instructor
- DSD leader
- Dive Master
During the Dive Master course you will learn all about how to take care of customers and the theory behind diving. You will also develop your skills to a teaching standard and use these skills throughout the course and throughout your diving career.
We will give you everything need to have fun underwater, except your personal bathing suit.
The schedule could be different based on the location but we usually meet at the dive shop half an hour before the boat depart to try the equipment and listen to the briefing.
- Being comfortable in the water and have good swimming ability.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in reasonably good health
- Be a certified Rescue diver
- Complete the Dive Master Releases and Medical Questionnaire (PDF)
- A ‘Yes’ Response on the previous Medical Questionnaire will require you and your physician to complete and sign the PADI Medical Statement Form (PDF) stating that you are fit to dive. This is ONLY needed if you have a ‘Yes’ response to any of the medical questions on the Medical Questionnaire.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to allow you into the water, for either program, until the proper documents have been completed, signed and presented to your instructor.
To reserve your spot, it is required to pay a deposit of 10% in advance. The deposit is paid via Paypal.