Experiences & Entry Level Courses
Dive Life’s scuba instructors are experience, patience and friendly so you will feel safe and confortable really quickly to start mastering the skills of scuba diving!
If you want to start diving we offer a range of experiences, while our PADI entry level courses let you get your first scuba certification with a qualified, genuine and passionate instructor.
Entry Level Courses:
- PADI Scuba Diver – a limited certification that takes only a day and a half to complete, and can be upgraded later.
- PADI Open Water Diver – the world’s most popular SCUBA certification, a full certification to dive to 18 metre depth, recognised globally.
We’ve helped to make choosing the right course easy, see our packages for a range of study and certification options for every budget.
- FREE Pool ‘Dive’ – Convenient, easy and free! (where apply)
- Discover Scuba Diving Experience – The fun ‘have a go’ experience with a beutiful ocean dive!
- Experiences for the kids – From hour long splashes to seriously fun scuba games for little ones
- SCUBA Refresher – No matter who you certified with, after a break from diving come and ease yourself back into the magic of the underwater world
Learn to Dive Guarantee
Love it or your money back! When having a go at something new it’s essential that you feel confident and comfortable with the idea. Our team is so certain that you’ll love learning to dive with us, and the way our instructors look after you, that we will give you your money back if you find that diving is just not for you.
See Terms & Conditions for full details on each course.
We also accept Referrals; please click here for more info.
Why Choose Dive Life For Your Scuba Diving Certification?
There is a very good reason why the people selected us and our dive shop as their “Most Outstanding Dive Centre” in the Mexico. When you learn to dive with us you will discover why:
- Maximum of 4 students per dive instructor in the Standard course.
- Only 2 days to complete the in-water training.
- Genuine and globally recognised PADI Open Water Diver Certification on completion of the course.
- Choose between online PADI eLearning or traditional classroom theory options
- New scuba dive lessons start every day.
- All scuba diving equipment supplied during course.
- Added safety of small classes for your piece of mind.
- Highly qualified and professional scuba instructors and staff.
- Bring a friend a save with group discounts.
With a maximum of 4 students to each of our instructors you will gain confidence and experience unmatched by any other scuba dive school. With this approach, your instructor can more easily target specific areas that you need attention to, rather than wasting your time while they concentrate on other students. As a result you will get more time having fun scuba diving and finish the course a much better diver. This lets you complete your learn how to dive course with only 2 days of in-water training.
Note: if you have a group of more than 3 you can still all learn to dive together. We will add another instructor to keep the student to instructor ratio at a maximum of 4 students for each instructor.
Your Next Steps For A Great Adventure
1. The pre-requisites
- You must be 10 years or over.
- Complete a Diver’s Medical Questionnaire to determine if you require a dive medical from a doctor prior to engaging in dive activities.
- You must be able to swim 200 m and tread water and float for 10 mins.
2. Pick a start day
Choose a day that you want your in-water training lessons to start. We have new scuba lessons beginning every day.
3. Theory options
Choose to complete your theory session using the online PADI eLearning system or the traditional class room option.